BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Josh Allen is now ranked among the Top 10 players in the NFL, according to his peers.
The NFL Network has released the names of the players to make the top spots in its Top 100 Players of 2021 list, as voted on by the though the order will not be revealed until Sunday.
Here they are, in alphabetical order:
- Davante Adams, Green Bay Packers WR
- Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills QB
- Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB
- Aaron Donald, Los Angeles Rams DT
- Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans RB
- DeAndre Hopkins, Arizona Cardinals WR
- Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs TE
- Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs QB
- Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers QB
- T.J. Watt, Pittsburgh Steelers LB
Three of the players in this year's Top 10 have claimed the top spot in the past: Tom Brady, Aaron Donald and Aaron Rodgers.
This is the first time Josh Allen has cracked the Top 10, jumping at least 77 spots since last year, when he was voted the 87th best player in the league.
The announcement came just after wide receiver Stefon Diggs was voted the 11th best player in the NFL, jumping up 43 spots last year.