CANTON, Ohio (WKBW) — Steve Tasker is one of seven former Buffalo Bills players nominated for the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2022.
This year's class includes the following players
- Guard, Ruben Brown (1995-2003)
- Linebacker, Cornelius Bennett (1987-1995)
- Fullback, Larry Centers (2001-02)
- Linebacker, London Fletcher (2002-06)
- Linebacker, Takeo Spikes (2003-06)
- Special teams, Steve Tasker (1986-97)
- Cornerback, Troy Vincent (2004-05)
This year's Hall of Fame class has 122 nominees, which will get cut down to 25 in November, and 15 in January.