BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — If you're in downtown Buffalo, you'll notice that some of the names of the streets and a downtown landmark are embracing the Buffalo Bills ahead of the AFC Championship Game.
Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown announced on Saturday that Niagara Square has been transformed into Bills Mafia Square, showing love for the Bills.
Several streets now bear the following names of members of the team
- Terry and Kim Pegula Way, Delaware @ Chippewa
- Coach McDermott Way, Delaware @ Mohawk
- Josh Allen Way, Delaware Avenue (North)
- Stefon Diggs Way, Niagara Street (West)
- Cole Beasley Way, Perkins Street
- Jerry Hughes Way, Delaware Avenue (South)
- Tre’Davious White Way, Niagara Street (East)
- Tremaine Edmunds Way, Court Street
- Jordan Poyer Way, West Genesee Street
“Some say the road to the Super Bowl goes through Kansas City. I beg to differ!" Mayor Brown said. "I say the road to the Super Bowl goes through Niagara Square and I mean all roads leading into Niagara Square. That’s why we re-named all the roads leading into Niagara Square and Niagara Square itself - for the big game Sunday! No one circles the square like the Buffalo Bills!”