ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WKBW) — Buffalo Bills general manager Brandon Beane is donating $20,000 to Western New York coronavirus relief efforts.
In addition, Beane partnered with United Way by offering fan experiences with the Bills general manager including insider NFL Draft access, and other prizes.
All you need to do is make a donation of any amount between April 6th and April 17th to the WNY COVID-19 Community Response Fund.
7 winners will be randomly selected for prizes which include the following
- Being on the phone with GM Beane when the Bills make their first draft pick on Wednesday, April 24th
- One-on-one video call with GM Beane
- Attend a practice with GM Beane
- Lunch for you and three guests with GM Beane at the ADRPO Sports Training Center
- A Bills helmet autographed by all 2020 Bills draft picks
- Autographed Josh Allen jersey
- Four 100-level tickets to the Buffalo Bills 2020 home opener