CLARENCE, N.Y. (WKBW) — If you're already drinking pumpkin spice lattes and enjoying apple pies, Clarence's Great Pumpkin Farm has some welcome news for you.
The farm plans to reopen for the season on September 19, staying open daily from 10 a.m. to dusk. Visiting the farm is free on weekdays (except for Columbus Day). On weekends and Columbus Day, admission is $8. Kids under two years old always enter for free. The ticket comes with a visit to the magic show, petting zoo, a hayride and contests and crafts.
There are also additional paid attractions including pony rides and a corn maze.
This year, the Great Pumpkin Farm is taking extra precautions due to COVID-19, including adding hand sanitizing stations. Here are some of the farm's guidelines:
- Masks required for everyone age two and older.
- Anyone who refuses to wear a mask will be asked to leave without a rfund.
- Stay six feet apart whenever possible.
- Picnic tables are limited to members of the same party.
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms or have been around someone who has COVID-19.
Check out a full schedule of activities happening this year at the Great Pumpkin Farm on their website.