News

Actions

Two people being helped by Red Cross after fire

Posted: 8:19 AM, Mar 28, 2016
Updated: 2016-03-28 08:19:07-04

Two people are being helped by the Red Cross, after a fire burned through a home in Niagara Falls.

Police say the fire is likely the result of unattended cooking in Niagara Falls.

Niagara Falls police say the fire started about 6:30 Sunday night on 8th Street.  It happened right by Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center.

Dispatchers say there was a lot of smoke damage inside.  They were unable to give a total damage estimate.

No one was hurt.