It can be tough to find a parking spot in the Elmwood Village.
If you're someone who lives or visits the village often you'll notice cars parked on both sides of the road starting this weekend.
Currently, most streets have alternate parking during the day, whereby cars are restricted from one side of the street from 9am-4pm.
Ch-ch-changes (to Elmwood Parking) just gonna have to be a different man..Time may change me, but I can't trace time https://t.co/Ke0PDpvGUb
— Matthew Bové (@Matt_Bove) April 1, 2016
Alternate parking will end on certain streets starting April 1, and resume on November 1st, 2016.
The parking changes will make several hundred spots available Monday through Friday.
Here's the list of streets affected:
- Bidwell Parkway
- Chapin Parkway
- Auburn Ave (Elmwood to Richmond only)
- Breckenridge St (Elmwood to Richmond only)
- Ashland Ave
- Norwood Ave
- Forest Ave (Elmwood to Richmond only)
- St. James Pl
- Bird Ave (Richmond to Windsor only)
- Potomac Ave (Elmwood to Richmond only)
- Hodge Ave (Elmwood to Ashland only)
- Anderson Pl (Elmwood to Atlantic only)
- Dorchester Rd
- Granger Pl
- Claremont Ave
- Inwood Pl
- Oakland Pl (Between Summer St and a point 500’ north therefrom)