You've picked out the perfect gift, but will you get it shipped in time for it to make an appearance under the tree on Christmas morning?
We're breaking down shipping deadlines for three major carriers. These are recommended send-by dates from each service for domestic shipping (U.S. to U.S.). Keep in mind that actual delivery dates can vary depending on origin, destination and other factors like extreme weather. Generally, costs increase with faster delivery options.
- USPS Retail Ground Service - Wednesday, December 15
- First-Class Mail Service - Friday, December 17
- Priority Mail Service - Saturday, December 18
- Priority Mail Express Service - Thursday, December 23
- FedEx Ground - Wednesday, December 15
- FedEx Freight Priority or Direct - Wednesday, December 15
- FedEx Express Saver - Tuesday, December 21
- FedEx 3Day Freight - Tuesday, December 21
- 2Day & 2Day AM - Wednesday, December 22
- FedEx 2Day Freight - Wednesday, December 22
- FO, PO, SO, Extra Hours - Thursday, December 23
- FedEx 1Day Freight - Thursday, December 23
- FedEx Same Day - Friday, December 24
- UPS Ground - varies based on shipping location and destination. Check with UPS.
- UPS 3 Day Select - Tuesday, December 21
- UPS 2nd Day Air - Wednesday, December 22
- UPS Next Day Air - Thursday, December 23
All three services are closed on Christmas Day. However, USPS Priority Mail Express, FedEx Custom Critical, and UPS Express Critical packages will still be delivered.