Pegula Sports and Entertainment is looking to hire up to 175 people for its new restaurant in Downtown Buffalo.
The Draft Room will open this October inside a refurbished Cobblestone District building at 79 Perry Street. The building, which sits in the shadow of KeyBank Center, is roaring back to life thanks to a partnership with PS&E and Labatt USA.
The Draft Room will share the first floor with the new The Labatt Brew House, a brewery that will feature a tasting room and wide variety of beers. The Draft Room will feature candied bacon, spent grain pretzels, poutine, and smoked meats. A beer garden and a bakery will also occupy the building.
PS&E will hold open interviews starting Monday to fill 150-175 jobs. Interviews will take place at the Lexus Club inside KeyBank Center. All candidates should bring a resume.
Open interviews schedule
- Monday, August 6th from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, August 13th from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Expected minimum wage of $7.50 plus tips for servers. Back-of-house wages can range from $10.50 minimum wage to $16 an hour.
- Servers, bartenders, barbacks, baristas, dishwashers, line cooks, prep cooks, baker, expo, receiver
- Free parking will be available in the KeyBank Center ramp.
Pegula Sports and Entertainment is also in the process of relocating its headquarters to the third and fourth floor of the building. The fifth floor of the building will have residential units.