Larkinville is kicking off the weekend with a full slate of fun, family friendly winter activities.
It's all part of the 2nd annual Larkinville Ice festival from 11-3 p.m. Saturday.
Snow hill building in progress- be first to the hill this Saturday at 11am for Larkinville Ice Fest! pic.twitter.com/qusojY0ANI
— Larkin Square (@larkinsquare) January 28, 2016
The events will be spread out at these different locations: Larkin Square, Hydraulic Hearth, Flying Bison, The Filling Station Restaurant and Uncle Sam's Army-Navy Outfitters.
Here's a full list of events. For more head here:
Filling Station/Larkin Square, 745 Seneca St.
- 11am-12pm: Howard Zemsky & Donn Esmonde
- 12pm:-2pm: Live Music by Keith Shuskie
- 2pm-3pm Snowga (outdoor yoga) 2 sessions, 2pm and 2:30, mats provided, dress warmly!
- Vendors on the Boardwalk
- Kids Craft: DIY Snow Globe: 12pm-2pm / Coloring: 11am-3pm
- Full Bar including alcoholic and non-alcoholic options
- Lunch Service inside the Filling Station
- Winter Kan-Jam
- Winter Corn Hole
- Snow Hill (weather permitting)
- Snowman making (weather permitting)
- Bubble Station
Hydraulic Hearth, 716 Swan St.
- Live Music by The Pizza Trio 11:30am-1:30pm
- Bagels and Brooze Brunch: 10:30am-3pm
- 716-GAL-LERY Opening: Sara Zak
Flying Bison Brewery, 840 Seneca St.
- “Snow” Roll Bike Ride – meet at noon, ride at 12:30pm
- Ice Carvings and Ice Bar
- Visit from Buffalo Mack, the groundhog
- Pilot batch of beer
Larkin Center of Commerce, 701 Seneca St.
- Horse-drawn carriage rides throughout Larkinville
Uncle Sam’s Army Navy Outfitters, 290 Larkin St.
- Wine and beer tastings
- Food sampling from multiple restaurants
- Live DJ
- Sled Races with obstacle course (weather permitting)
- Snow Shoeing (weather permitting)
- Store-wide Sale!
Stay in Touch Anywhere, Anytime with News, Weather and Video -- Download the WKBW app:
Or Sign Up for Our Newsletters -- Delivered to Your E-mail: