Buffalo-Strong-A-Community-United-658x90.jpg

Actions

Fireworks may have sparked fire at Buffalo home

Posted at 6:15 AM, Jul 05, 2017
and last updated 2017-07-05 06:15:24-04

Buffalo firefighters say fireworks may have been the cause of an overnight house fire on Burgard Place.

Firefighters were called to the home around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.  They say it looks like the fire started in the gutters, and that fireworks may have gotten stuck there, sparking the flames.

No one was hurt.  The fire caused about $10,000 damage.