BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — This Saturday, you and your family can head to Buffalo's Outer Harbor for free showings of 'Frozen 2' and 'E.T.'!
The Buffalo Waterfront is offering free drive-in movies all summer long for socially distant and safe summer nights and afternoons without ever having to leave your car.
'Frozen 2' will air at 4 p.m. Saturday, while 'E.T.' will air at 8 p.m.
Gates for 'Frozen 2' will open at 2 p.m., while gates for 'E.T.' will open at 6:30 p.m.
Here are the restrictions you'll need to know
- One ticket per vehicle will be valid for one movie showing detailed on your ticket
- Due to limited capacity, tickets are required in order to gain admission
- Vehicles without a ticket will not be permitted to the event
- Sanitation procedures will be in effect throughout the event
- Cars will be parked and spaced out at least six feet in the order they are received
- The Buffalo Waterfront strongly encourages that all guests wear face masks when exiting their vehicle to purchase from the food trucks or utilize the restrooms
You can get your tickets to the showings here.
Later this summer, the Outer Harbor will show 'The Lion King' and 'Grease' on July 11th, and 'Onward' and 'Jurassic Park' on August 15th.