NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WKBW) — Restaurants new to Western New York are all coming together under one roof in Niagara Falls.
The Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA and Mercado Development are opening a new food hall, called Mercado Place in spring of 2019.
The concept is a "chef inspired" food hall, bringing together up to 16 merchants in a 16,000 square-foot space.
“Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, USA is proud to see this food hall vision, championed by Dan Vecchies, become a reality. It’s a really unique concept – and a destination in itself – that will attract shoppers, locals, tourists, and more. Plus, with the array of food and drink options, there’s truly something for everyone. We couldn’t be happier to see this moving forward at our property,” said John Doran, Senior Manager, Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, USA.
Current plans for the merchants include:
- 8020 Grill, serving gourmet burgers
- Vecchia Pizza & Pasta, serving Wood fired Neapolitan and roman pizza, fresh pasta
- Mother Clucker's, serving Peri Peri chicken
- Ray Woody's Chippery, serving fresh, made-to-order potato and root veggie chips
- Tortuga, serving tacos and tortas
- Poke, serving up Hawaiian sushi bowls
- Roastrs Coffee, serving fresh roasted coffee and mini donuts
- Brothers Maine Lobster, serving lobster rolls and shrimp rolls
- Flip dog, serving gourmet hot dogs
- Granpa's Garden, serving chopped salad and grain bowls
- Aunt Ida's Fried Chicken, serving southern classic fried chicken
- 321Juice, serving fresh juice and smoothies
The space will be along Military Road, with floor to ceiling glass and patio-style seating. The space will also include live entertainment, cooking classes and wine tastings.
Personalize your news, get the latest 7 First Alert Forecast, and watch 7 Eyewitness News video wherever, whenever.