BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Happy National Pierogi Day, Western New York!
Here are some of the best deals you can enjoy in our complete guide to National Pierogi Day:
Eli Fish Brewing Co., Batavia
- Appetizer of Creole pierogi as part of your lunch for two at $20.19, or as part of your dinner for two at $40.19
Lucky Day Whiskey Bar, Buffalo
- Side of vegan pieorgis with a lucky burger and fries, and a choice of house salad, or squash bisque for $30.19
Mac's On Hertel, Buffalo
- Choice of potato cheddar pierogis as a starter, with a choice of salad, and a choice of entree, with a bottle of wine or four-pack of beer for $40.19.
Patina 250, Buffalo
- Housemade pierogi starter, with choice of entree and dessert for $40.19
Ru's Pierogi, Buffalo
- Choice of sautéed banana pepper pierogi with braised short ribs, served on top of grilled eggplant; or sautéed potato ricotta pierogi with fried chicken, asparagus and topped with a mushroom gravy
These deals are also part of Local Restaurant Week which runs through Sunday, October 13th.