Position: Part-Time Event Security Officer
Buffalo Protection & Investigation, Inc. is looking for professional, customer-oriented people to join our fun and fast-paced game day team at New Era Field. As a part-time Event Security Officer with BPI, you will serve as the face of the company to The Buffalo Bills Organization, New Era Field, partnering vendors, and game day guests.
In addition to supporting The Buffalo Bills & New Era Field, we offer seasonal and year-round employment at a variety of local events and high-end venues, as well as initial and annual licensing training that will certify you as a New York State Security Officer. You will be in the center of the action as you provide top-notch service to our clients and customers!
- Perform safety patrols to ensure security of all locations
- Deter and report property loss, damage, and any conditions that may create security escalations or hazards
- Ensure access of authorized individuals
- Initiate medical or emergency response as appropriate
- Monitor locations for, and inform violators of, rule infractions
- Enforce company and site-specific security regulations by monitoring patron activity and providing clear and concise direction outlining policies and client requirements
- Investigate escalations, document, prepare and complete reports on all unusual activity and incidents
- Act as a deterrent by providing courteous and professional service and assistance to patrons
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with clients and the public
- Ability to assess and accurately evaluate activity and escalations
- Ability to identify and diffuse critical issues appropriately
- Ability to operate radio, telephone, and all communication equipment
- Ability to pass a criminal and civil background check
- Successful completion of all training and NYS state licensing requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Verifiable work history
- Unlimited access to reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a variety of temperatures including inclement weather conditions
- Punctuality and reliability are vital to the success of this position
- Industry competitive base pay rate
- Various shifts
- The opportunity to join a growing premier provider of staffing services for sports and entertainment events across the WNY region
- Training/Licensing – If you do not possess a NYS security license, we can help you obtain one!
- Year-round employment opportunities
To apply for this job email your details here.
Find more jobs right now by checking the
Hiring 716 job board.
Submit your job here.