If you're looking for a new job, a local food manufacturer wants to hire.
Rosina Food Products is holding open interviews Wednesday morning to fill various full-time positions at its locations in West Seneca and Cheektowaga.
Rosina's also offers the following benefits
- medical, dental, and life insurance
- a 401k plan
- a paid time off plan
- educational reimbursement opportunities
- quarterly bonus and safety bonus plans
Rosina's is looking to fill the following positions
- Machine operators
- Sanitation associates
- General production associates
- Warehouse associates
- Quality assurance line inspector
- Overnight sanitation supervisor
- Warehouse supervisor
The company is holding open interviews at 70 Empire Drive in West Seneca on Wednesday at 11 a.m.
You must have had at least three months experience working at a manufacturing-related position.
If you can't attend, you can send your resume in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also apply here.