BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Allied Universal Security, a North American security company with more than 200,000 employees, will host a hiring event in Buffalo on August 12.
The event will take place at Allied Universal at 625 Delaware Avenue Suite 200 on August 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
No experience is required, the company says NYS security guard training is available upon hire. You will need to bring proper identification, you can apply at the event and interview on the spot.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 18 Years Old (21 for Driving Positions)
- Pass Employment Background Check & Drug/Alcohol Test
- Maintain Current Active Status of Required License at All Times (Must Carry at All Times When on Duty)
- Strong Customer Service & Communications Skills
- Computer Skills to Use Technology at Client Sites
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Recognition & Reward Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Training & Career Development Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Company Discounts & Perks Programs
- Service Anniversary Awards
- Partners in Employment Referral Program
For more information you can visit the company's website here.