It may be September, but AAA of Western and Central New York is already looking to fill positions for the winter.
The company looking to fill positions at its job fair Tuesday, September 10th from 3-6 p.m. at 100 International Drive in Amherst.
These positions include full-time roadside assistance drivers in Cheektowaga, and customer service representatives in Williamsville.
Roadside Assistance Driver duties include:
· Locating members and assessing the safety of the scene on arrival to ensure that the vehicle is in a safe location.
· Greeting members and taking action, as necessary, to deal with the technical aspects of the situation.
· Tow disabled vehicles to repair facilities or other member requested destinations, provide boost, jump starts, flat tire replacement, and vehicle entry.
Customer Service Representative duties include:
· Providing engaging and friendly telephone service.
· Understanding AAA products and services to ensure quality service delivery to members/customers.
· Actively selling AAA membership and/or products and services.
If you cannot attend the job fair, you can apply online here.