The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Don't Waste Your Money may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
You could really use a break, but you can’t quite swing a nice vacation right now — and besides, who would watch the kids while you were away?
What if you could snag an all-inclusive vacay for your family at nearly half the regular cost? To sweeten the pot even more, what if childcare was included? This dreamy deal is currently on offer at Jamaica’s Franklyn D. Resort!
What Makes Franklyn D. Resort And Spa Different?
Booking a room at the FDR, located in Runaway Bay, St. Ann, Jamaica, gives you more than access to sparkling sandy beaches.
Along with all the amenities — including a 100-foot water slide, a premium bar, meals and Wi-Fi — guests also have their very own vacation nanny. Each of these specially-trained, CPR-certified staff members is assigned to only one family at a time.
And now, you can book a trip for spring or summer and save 40% on an all-inclusive, three-night stay.
Franklyn D. Resort has partnered with CertifiKID to offer a three-night stay for just under $1,500 (regularly $2,730). Here’s what’s included:
- Three nights in a two-bedroom, two-bath suite for up to five guests.
- All meals, snacks and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Airport transfers to and from Donald Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay.
- Hotel taxes and fees.
- Resort activities, such as glass-bottom boat trips, family picnics and live entertainment.
- And, of course, a personal vacation nanny from 8:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. every day of your stay.
To get in on this deal, pay a $300 deposit at CertifiKID.com now to receive a CertifiKID voucher. Once you have the voucher, call FDR, give them the voucher number and then pay the remaining $1,195.
Hurry! Your Caribbean paradise vacation (and your nanny) are waiting!