BUFFALO, NY (WKBW) — Canisius High School celebrated several student-athletes on National Signing Day. Eleven are heading to the next level to continue their academic and athletic career in the sports of football, soccer, basketball, swimming, and lacrosse.
The following made their college commitments official Wednesday:
- Ryan Adams - Eastern University (soccer)
- Joe Dixon - Sacred Heart University (football)
- Hunter Glaser – University at Buffalo (football)
- Jay Granto - Nazareth College (soccer)
- Malik Jemison - Fredonia (basketball)
- Andrew Kerwin - University at Buffalo (football)
- Will Knauss - Vassar College (lacrosse)
- Maxim Kruglov - Ball State University (swim)
- David Medley - Mercyhurst College (football)
- Rehn Pielechowski - D’Youville (soccer)
- Riley Simpson - Grand Valley State (football)
Five additional athletes took part in a Fall signing day back in November 2020.