BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — The Buffalo Bisons are extending 'Fan Appreciation Day' by introducing 'Fan Appreciation Week' at Sahlen Field.
The event will feature four days of promotions running from August 26th to August 29th, in their four game series against the Rochester Red Wings including the chance for one lucky fan to win free beer for a year if a Bisons player hits a home run off the inflatable Labatt can.
What can I expect for individual games? Here's a list of those promotions.
Monday, August 26th (7:05 p.m.)
- Tickets purchased in advance will be marked down to $9 ($11.50 off)
- Fans who donate a book to any of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Libraries will be able to receive buy-one, get-one free tickets
- Fans can also get $5 off the purchase of ‘Celery’s Greatest Race’ children’s book, with the book donation
- Ice cream and popcorn will also be marked down to $1 each
Tuesday, August 27th (7:05 p.m.)
- Fans have the opportunity one of 500 autographed baseballs, autographed by sports stars and celebrities with their names concealed as part of "Mystery Ball"
- "Mystery Ball" takes place at 6 p.m. at the Oak Street Gate and all proceeds benefit Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Fans can enjoy a fireworks show at Sahlen Field after the game
Wednesday, August 28th (7:05 p.m.)
- It's the final 'Buffalo Wings' night of the season as fans will be able to save $2 on tickets when presenting a receipt from (716) Food and Sport
- Specials on chicken wings will take place all night long
- The first 1,000 fans will receive a free Sahlen's Hot Dogs voucher
- As the last 'Jerseys Off The Back' night lucky fans may be able to receive an autographed jersey from a member of the Bisons' starting lineup
Thursday, August 29th (7:05 p.m.)
- Fan Appreciation Night features 'Giveaways Every Inning' including a free set of tires from Dunn Tire and team jerseys
- Gates open at 5 p.m. as fans can enjoy $3 craft beers at Resurgence Brewing Happy Hour from 5-6:30 p.m.
- The game will include fireworks after the final out