DARIEN CENTER, N.Y. (WKBW) — Six Flags has implemented new safety policies for their parks, including Darien Lake, to help stop the spread of COVID-19. These practices will be in full force when each individual park is able to open.
All of the parks will be operating at a limited capacity. Guests must make a reservation online before visiting the parks.
We’ve been working hard to create a safe experience for everyone as we prepare to reopen. Here’s what you need to know about our NEW safety measures. pic.twitter.com/aKJkQHElKW— Six Flags (@SixFlags) May 26, 2020
Other safety practices include:
- Upon entering the park, guests will walk through technology that checks their temperatures and their bags without human contact.
- All visitors and team members are also required to wear masks.
- Yellow markers will keep guests six feet apart while they wait in line for a ride.
- Guests will sit in every other row on rides. You are only expected to ride with your family or those who you came with.
- Sanitation processes increased, especially in high traffic areas.