WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WKBW) — If you're looking for a new job, a local food manufacturer wants to hire.
Rosina Food Products is holding open interviews on Wednesday to fill various full-time positions at its locations in West Seneca and Cheektowaga.
Rosina's also offers the following benefits
- medical, dental, and life insurance
- a 401k plan
- a paid time off plan
- educational reimbursement opportunities
- quarterly bonus and safety bonus plans
Rosina's is looking to fill the following positions
- Machine operators
- Sanitation associates
- General production associates
- Warehouse associates
- Quality assurance line inspector
- Overnight sanitation supervisor
- Warehouse supervisor
The company is holding open interviews at 70 Empire Drive in West Seneca on Wednesday at 10:30 a.m.
You must have had at least three months experience working at a manufacturing-related position.
If you can't attend, you can send your resume in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also apply here.