Heading down to Canalside for the 4th of July? Here's a list of the things you can and absolutely CANNOT bring to Canalside.
ITEMS ALLOWED BUT MUST BE PLACED ON SECURITY TABLE:
- All metal
- Bags (nothing larger than 12"x12" is allowed)
- Cell Phones
- Electronic Devices
- Air horns
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Bicycles (within the security perimeter)
- Weapons of any kinds
- Glass containers
- Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage, including coolers
- Professional video and photo cameras
- Recording devices
- Selfies sticks, Tripods or Monopods
For more information on what is and is not allowed, visit canalside's website here.
The night starts at 4pm with the George Scott Band, fireworks begin at 10pm.