Grand Island firefighters were called to a home on Elsie Lane Friday night for a water leak/electrical hazard.
Officials say the second-floor radiant heater line ruptured and spewed water inside and outside the adjourning wall.
The major leak was infiltrating power outlets, creating a dangerous electrical hazard through the house.
National Grid and the Grand Island Water Department were called to cut off utility service to reduce the issue.
According to authorities, structural damage amounts to several thousand dollars.