Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane is addressing the sexual assault investigation against him for the first time, saying he has "done nothing wrong" and is looking forward to the season.
Kane and team officials held a news conference Thursday, one day before training camp begins in South Bend, Indiana, on the Notre Dame campus.
Kane is accused of assaulting a woman last month at his home near his hometown of Buffalo, New York. He has not been charged.
He said it has been an "incredibly difficult time for many people" and he apologized for causing a distraction. But he also said he was confidence he would be absolved.
AP Hockey Writer John Wawrow in Buffalo contributed to this report.
Stay in Touch Anywhere, Anytime with News, Weather and Video -- Download the WKBW app:
Or Sign Up for Our Newsletters -- Delivered to Your E-mail: