Officials have identified the victims in the three car crash caused by a reckless driver under the influence of drugs who ran through a red light.
According to the Niagara County Sheriff's Office, Dominick Farina, 55; Pamela Farina, 54; Joan Aul, 55; Rae Greco, 89, were all victims of the crash.
Deputies say Alexis Cruz, 20, is charged with the following list of charges:
- DWI, driving while ability impaired by drugs
- unlawful fleeing of a police officer in a motor vehicle
- unlawful possession of marijuana
- reckless driving
- speed not reasonable and prudent
- unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- leaving the scene of a personal injury accident
- passing a red signal
- failed to yield the right of way at an intersection
- no seat belt
- left pavement to pass on the right
- failed to stop at a stop sign.
More charges are still pending investigation, according to deputies.