Two people are dead after an overnight house fire in Henrietta, according to WHAM in Rochester.
The ABC affiliate in Rochester says Bradford Road is closed as investigators look into the early morning fire.
Fire crews told WHAM it took about one hour to put out the fire.
The house did not have electricity at the time of the fire, according to WHAM. The news station says a generator was running when first responders arrived at the home.
WHAM says crews are still trying to find out if the house had fire alarms and what started the fire.