With Labor Day Weekend coming to an end, back to school is right around the corner.
For last minute shoppers, it may be hard to find everything on the list, but we compiled some tips that may help.
1) Create a list: Once you write or print out everything needed for the first day, it is easier to prioritize what needs to be bought now and what can wait until there's a sale.
2) See what's leftover from last year: Why but it again, if you don't have to?
3) Spread out shopping: Different stores run sales at different times and you want to get the best deal possible. Try to spread out shopping to score the best price.
4) Divide and conquer: When teacher's ask for five pencils and it's sold in a pack of twelve, it's hard to not overbuy. If you shop, however, with a parent of your child's classmate, you can share, split the cost and save.
5) Use apps: Whether it's a coupon app or one-stop-shop app, there's major ways to save right from your smartphone.