They may look like ordinary people, but these are real-life heroes, living in our own backyard.
On Wednesday night, members of Lewiston #1, Upper Mountain Fire Company and other Lewiston residents were honored for their life-saving efforts during the Mt. St. Mary's EmStar EMS Appreciation Dinner.
It was back on September 4th, 2015 when emergency crews were called to a home on Stacey Drive. A 52-year-old man was suffering from Anaphylactic Shock and went into Cardiac Arrest after being stung by several bees.
The man was revived after three doses of Epi were reportedly injected.
We're happy to report the patient is alive and well today.