The Buffalo Fire Department rescued 10 puppies from an overnight house fire Tuesday morning.
It happened around 2 a.m. at 300 Berkshire Avenue. Fire officials said that it appears that a stove burner was left on in the kitchen and something close to it caught fire.
Two kids and their father were able to escape before firefighters arrived.
Ten Rottweiler puppies had to rescued by firefighters. The puppies were given oxygen and water by Rural Metro Medical Services. They and three other dogs are okay.
The fire caused a total of $75,000 in damages.