It feels a little early, but it's better to be prepared, right?
Here's a list of street closings for the New Year's Eve Ball Drop on Sunday, December 31st:
- At 7:00 a.m.
- Washington between E. Huron and Genesse
- W. Huron southside between Pearl and Main
- At 10:00 a.m.
- E. Huron southside between Main and Washington
- W. Huron northside between Pearl and Main
- At 2:00 p.m.
- Washington between E. Chippewa and E. Mohawk
- At 4:00 p.m.
- E. Huron northside between Main and Genesee
- Genesee between E. Huron and Ellicott
- Main Street between Mohawk and Chippewa
All roads will reopen by 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 1st, 2018.