wkbw_49278_Super7_658x90.png

Actions

Stockton family loses everything in a fire, just days before Christmas

Posted at 10:56 AM, Dec 19, 2016
and last updated 2016-12-19 18:48:33-05

A Western New York family is homeless after a fire destroys their home.

The fire happened in Stockton, New York on Sunday Afternoon. No one was home at the time of the fire. But first responders say some pets were in the house and likely died.

The homeowner, Todd DeGolier’s ten-year-old daughter, Morgan recently beat her battle with cancer. Their home was recently in the summer remodeled by Special Spaces due to her conditions.

As of Monday morning, DeGolier told 7 Eyewitness News his family was not able to save anything from the house.

Family and friends of the fire victims have set up this GoFundMe Page https://www.gofundme.com/family-of-2-lost-everything .

The family of two are in need of everything. Todd wears 34/30 pants size, wears large shirts, and wears a six 10 in shoes.

Morgan wears size 6 to 6.5 in women shoes, large-extra large in women shirts, and wears a large in women stretch pants. 
Morgan also loves American Dolls, stuffed animals, horses and cheerleading.

If you interested in making a donation call 716-490-4567 or 716-499-4060.