Vaccinating-WNY-658x90.jpg

Actions

South Buffalo kitchen fire displaces one

Posted at 1:46 AM, Apr 01, 2016
and last updated 2016-04-01 07:22:24-04

The Buffalo Fire Department attended to a kitchen fire in South Buffalo apartment building overnight.

It broke out around 1 a.m. inside unit 1 of 323 Southside Parkway, a four unit apartment building. The fire spread throughout the apartment.

A resident from a second floor apartment was assisted down a fire ladder, but was said to be okay.

Total damages were estimated at $75,000.  An adult will be assisted by the Red Cross.