NU closes building after 3 students sickened

Posted at 12:52 PM, Feb 22, 2016
and last updated 2016-02-22 18:57:31-05

Niagara University officials have closed down DePaul Hall Monday after several students complained they felt sick.

Firefighters and Upper Mountain Fire Hall tested the air quality, specifically for Carbon Monoxide. The results were negative.

The Niagara Fall Air Base also sent some people over with more sophisticated air quality testing equipment. The results were also negative.

Three students were taken to Mount Saint Mary Hospital. All haven been checked out and released from the hospital.

Air testing continues at the building.