In a recent slew of retailers closing stores around the country, one teen clothing shop has announced it is closing 400 locations in the U.S.
Of those 400, Rue21 is closing 12 of it 29 New York locations, according to Syracuse.com. Only 700 stores will be left across the country as more than one-third of all of its stores will be closed.
According to Syracuse.com, the following stores will be closing in New York State:
- Great Northern Mall: 4081 Route 31, Clay
- Shoppes at Cortland: 834 Bennie Road, Cortland
- ALREADY CLOSED: 5350 Southwestern Boulevard, Hamburg
- Broadway Mall: 358 North Broadway, Hicksville
- Southern Tier Crossing: 1508 County Route 64, Horseheads
- Harte Haven Shopping Center: 128 Harte Haven Plaza, Massena
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls: 1620 Military Road, Niagara Falls
- Olean Mall: 400 North Union Street, Olean
- Quaker Crossing Retail Center: 3445 Amelia Drive, Orchard Park
- Champlain Centre: 60 Smithfield Boulevard, Plattsburgh
- Wilton Mall: 3065 Route 50, Saratoga Springs
- Galleria at White Plains: 100 Main Street, White Plains