Buffalo Firefighters responded Wednesday evening to the scene of a fire inside the Erie County Board of Elections office on West Eagle Street.
The fire broke out shortly after 6 p.m. on the third floor.
— Dave Thompson (@DaveWKBW) August 31, 2016
Everyone inside made it out safely.
An eyewitness on the scene told 7 Eyewitness News he believed the fire started in an air conditioning unit.
Fire officials said they believe the fire was possibly caused by faulty wiring.
Board of Elections offices will be closed Thursday so crews can clean up from the fire.
|Live video, the latest news and no surveys - download the WKBW app|
|News, forecast and Bills newsletters delivered to your e-mail inbox|