Police in the Town of Niagara are asking the community to help after a family lost everything in a trailer fire on Monday.
The fire started in a dryer around 1 p.m. in a trailer in the Cayuga Village. Heavy smoke and flames were already coming from the trailer when fire crews arrived on scene.
Though firefighters tried to save the trailer, it was a total loss. Two trailers next door suffered minor exposure damage.
Town of Niagara Police posted on Facebook that they are looking to help the family who lost their home. Anything you wish to donate can be dropped off at Advanced Dental at 9501 Niagara Falls Boulevard, which is across from Cayuga Village, or ship them there to the attention of Sue Monnen.
- Father: Size 34x36 pants and a Large or XL shirt. Really needs jeans and button-ups for work
- Lillian – Almost 4, size 5T shirt and 4T pants
- Hudson – Almost 3, 3T shirt and pants
- Hannah – 12-months-old, baby clothes and any gently used toys
Stay in Touch Anywhere, Anytime with News, Weather and Video -- Download the WKBW app:
Or Sign Up for Our Newsletters -- Delivered to Your E-mail: