Pair passed out in car accused of huffing fumes

Posted at 7:53 AM, Dec 17, 2015

Two men were found unconscious in a vehicle after allegedly huffing fumes from pressurized cans.

Batavia Police were called to the Wal-Mart parking lot on Veterans Memorial Drive around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, where they found Jesse Repass, 29, and Jade Repass, 20, both of Oakfield passed out in a vehicle.

Officers say both were huffing fumes from dust cleaner.

Both were charged with inhalation of toxic vapors. Jade was released and is due back in court later this month, while Jesse was taken to the Genesee County Jail on $1,000 bail.




Stay in Touch Anywhere, Anytime with News, Weather and Video -- Download the WKBW app:

Android App

iPhone/iPad App

Or Sign Up for Our Newsletters -- Delivered to Your E-mail:

E-News, Forecast and Bills Beat Newsletters