With Paladino out, the Park District Board is moving on.
Applications for a new board member are now open. The deadline is September 1st.
People interested in applying for the job are asked to mail in or deliver a cover letter, biography, and resume to:
- Buffalo Board of Education, Attn: Darren Brown, District Clerk, 801 City Hall Buffalo, NY 14202
Or email materials to: email@example.com.
All application materials must be stamped and received by 4 p.m. on Friday, September 1st.
Here's a quick list of qualifications:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a qualified voter of the Buffalo City School District
- Be a resident of Buffalo for at least three years
- Be a Park District resident for at least one year
- Have no felony convictions
For more information, visit the BPS website.