Niagara Falls Mayor Paul Dyster is promising "long-lasting repairs" to roads as it begins its second phase of paving work.
"We promise the neighbors we don't do any political paving. We don't just come and smooth the surface over," Mayor Dyster said at a news conference Wednesday.
The following streets will be part of Phase Two of street re-construction:
- Pierce Ave., from Whirlpool St. to Main St.
- 13 St (A), from Lockport St. to North
- Michigan Ave., from 16 St. to 18 St.
- 18 St., from Pine Ave. to Niagara St.
- 25 St., from Pine Ave. to Ferry Ave.
- 30 St., from Pine Ave. to Ferry Ave.
- F St., from C St. to D St.
- 100 St., from 99 St. to Niagara Falls Blvd.
- 92 St., from Cayuga Dr. to Demunda Ave.
Already, ten roads have been repaired as part of Phase One of the paving program.
Officials say there could be a third round of projects, if the conditions are appropriate.
|Live video, the latest news and no surveys - download the WKBW app|
|News, forecast and Bills newsletters delivered to your e-mail inbox|