Sports and beer appear to draw viewers to commercials streaming online.
Nike holds the first two spots on the list of most-viewed commercials on YouTube in 2014, with more than 99.2 million views and counting for the leading video, "Risk Everything." It features unknown, young men who transform into well-known soccer giants.
Coming in at No. 2 is Nike's "The Last Game" video, also focused on soccer. It had 73.7 million page views as of the morning of Dec. 10, 2014. Both of Nike's top-viewed videos use digital storytelling as a content marketing tool, and are more than four minutes in length.
Others on the list:
3. Budweiser, "Puppy Love"
4. Always, "#LikeAGirl"
5. Devil's Due, "Devil Baby Attack"
6. Duracell, "Trust Your Power: Derrick Coleman"
7. Samsung Galaxy Note 4, "Then And Now"
8. Procter and Gamble, "Pick Them Back Up"
9. Budweiser, "Friends Are Waiting"
10. Heineken, "The Payphone with Fred Armisen"