Starbucks has had a secret menu with three drinks inspired by the Harry Potter series, but the secret's out today.
According to the unofficial Starbucks Secret Menu website, the off-menu drinks include a Butterbeer Latte, a Butterbeer Frappuccino and Harry Potter's Pumpkin Juice.
The one problem? Customers can't just go in and ask for them by name — they have to know the specific spell (or other name for the drink).
For the Butterbeer Frappuccino, ask for:
- a Crème Frappuccino
- Three pumps each of caramel
- Three pumps of toffee nut syrups
- Caramel drizzle on the top
Harry Potter's Pumpkin Juice is:
- Pumpkin Spice Sauce (1.5 pumps for a tall, 2 grande, 3 venti)
- Apple Juice to the top line
- Fill the rest of the cup with ice
Butterbeer Latte is a little trickier with:
- Whole milk steamer
- Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top
- Optional if you prefer to add a coffee taste: Add a shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
It's the closest thing Starbucks lovers will come to Hogsmeade without hopping on the Hogwarts Express.