BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Wegmans stores have expanded their limitations on the purchase of certain products due to COVID-19, or the coronavirus.
According to the Wegmans website, items including store brand toilet paper and water are now limited due to the high-demand.
Limit of 3 each per order
- Hand sanitizer
- Rubbing alcohol
- Alcohol wipes and prep pads
- Hydrogen peroxide
Limit of 2 each per order
- All Wegmans disinfecting wipes, 75 count
- All Clorox disinfecting wipes
- All Lysol disinfecting wipes
- Wegmans towelettes, 40 count
- Wegmans water, 35 and 24 packs
Limit of 1 each per order
- Wegmans bath tissue, family pack
- Wegmans soft bath tissue, family pack
Last week, Wegmans and Tops issued notices on limitations to hand sanitizer purchases.