A Genesee County woman is charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Child after police say she was found passed out in her Alexander Road home by her son after he came home from school.
Police say Jill Louise Hanlin overdosed on heroin.
She had to be transported to United Memorial Medical Center for treatment.
Hanlin was the only adult home at the time and was responsible for the care for her child.
She was issued an appearance ticket returnable in Alexander Town Court on October 25, 2016 at 5pm.
Medical staff on scene notified Child Protective Services.