ALBANY, N.Y. (WKBW) — It's no secret this winter has been brutal on our roads. Now, regions statewide are getting a chunk of $128m courtesy of Albany to help repair our highways and biways.
According to Governor Andrew Cuomo's office, this money will be used to support 91 paving projects statewide, including at least one project in every county statewide.
Western New York takes the second spot behind the New York City region when it comes to its portion of this multi-million dollar pot receiving approximately $16.1m.
Here's a breakdown of how that money is being divided:
Approximately $12.3 million in projects to renew 71 lane miles of the following roads in Columbia, Greene, Albany, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Saratoga, Washington and Warren counties:
- $1.4 million to resurface Route 146 from Route 20 to the Albany County Line in Albany County.
- $1.6 million to resurface Route 23A from Route 23 to Route 13 in Greene County.
- $1.1 million to resurface Route 150 from Castleton-on-Hudson Village Line to Old Post Road North in Rensselaer County.
- $2.3 million to resurface Route 29 from the Fulton/Saratoga County Line to Benzal Road in Saratoga County.
- $2.4 million to resurface Route 147 from Ridge Road to the Schenectady County Line in Schenectady County.
- $660,000 to resurface Route 28 from Route 8 to Harrington Road in Warren County.
- $2.0 million to resurface Route 22 from Route 22A to Route 40 in Washington County.
- $850,000 to resurface Route 9G from County Route 8 (Main Street) to Route 23 in Columbia County.
Approximately $7.3 million in projects to renew 65 lane miles of the following roads in Oneida, Herkimer, Fulton, Montgomery, Schoharie and Otsego counties:
- $1.7 million to resurface Route 10 from the Fulton County line to Route 29 in Fulton County.
- $1.1 million to resurface Route 167 from the Otsego County line to Mumford Road in Herkimer County.
- $800,000 to resurface Route 5S from the Canajoharie East Village Line to the MOSA transfer station in Montgomery County.
- $910,000 to resurface Interstate 790 from Route 5A to River Road in Oneida County.
- $1.7 million to resurface Route 23 from the Village of Morris to the Hamlet of West Oneonta in Otsego County.
- $1.1 million to resurface Route 443 from Route 30 in the Town of Schoharie to the Albany County line in Schoharie County.
Central New York
Approximately $12.8 million in projects to renew 92 lane miles of the following roads in Oswego, Onondaga, Cayuga, Cortland and Madison counties:
- $1.2 million to resurface Route 38 from North of Wyckoff Road to South of Lake Avenue Extension, and the entire length of Route 437 in the towns of Fleming and Owasco, Cayuga County.
- $2.6 million to resurface Route 11 from Health Camp Road to the Onondaga County line in Cortland County.
- $1.6 million to resurface Route 91 from the Onondaga County line to Route 13 in Cortland County.
- $1.2 million to resurface Route 80 from Vesper (Dutch Hill Road) to Route 11/281 in Onondaga County.
- $2.6 million to resurface Route 11A from Route 80 to the Onondaga Nation (South of Buffalo Hill Road) in Onondaga County.
- $980,000 to resurface Route 321 from Route 20 in the Village of Skaneateles to Kingston Road in Onondaga County.
- $1.6 million to resurface Route 49 from Route 264 to Route 11 in Oswego County.
- $970,000 to resurface Route 13 from Ferndell Road to Falls Road, Towns of Cazenovia and Fenner in Madison County.
Approximately $12.8 million in projects to renew 118 lane miles of the following roads in Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Livingston, Monroe, Wayne, Ontario, Yates and Seneca counties:
- $1.8 million to resurface Route 237 from Route 33 to the Genesee/Orleans County Line in Genesee County.
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 436 from the Wyoming/Livingston County Line to the Village of Nunda (West Village Line) in Livingston County.
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 253 (Lehigh Station Road) from Route 15A to Route 65 in Monroe County.
- $730,000 to resurface Route 19 from Route 104 to Route 18 in Monroe County.
- $1.0 million to resurface Route 64 from Route 21 to Dugway Road in Ontario County.
- $980,000 to resurface Route 98 from Puzzey Road to Route 31A in Orleans County.
- $2.0 million to resurface Route 88 from Pearl Street to the Village of Sodus (South Village Line) in Wayne County.
- $1.4 million to resurface Route 19 from Route 39 to Route 78 in Wyoming County.
- $1.0 million to resurface Route 96A from Route 96 (Village of Interlaken) to Route 414 in Seneca County.
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 14A from Lake Street to the Windmill Farm in Yates County.
Western New York
Approximately $16.1 million in projects to renew 204 lane miles of the following roads in Niagara, Erie, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus and Allegany counties:
- $960,000 to resurface Route 353 from County Route 4 (Broadway Road) to Route 62 in Cattaraugus County.
- $520,000 to resurface Route 219 from the City of Salamanca City Line to Route 98 in Cattaraugus County.
- $1.5 million to resurface Route 474 from Route 76 to Route 394 in Chautauqua County.
- $1.6 million to resurface Route 20 from Route 39 to the bridge over Walnut Creek in Chautauqua County.
- $1.4 million to resurface Route 5 from Route 324 to the Genesee County Line in Erie County.
- $1.2 million to resurface Route 20 from Bowen Road to Townline Road in Erie County.
- $310,000 to resurface Route 33 from Alden/Lancaster Town line to Walden Avenue in Erie County.
- $1.0 million to resurface Route 39 from Mortons Corners to Route 219 in Erie County.
- $300,000 to resurface Route 240 from Holland Glenwood Road to Boston Colden Road in Erie County.
- $550,000 to resurface Route 429 from North Tonawanda City line to 600 ft. south of Lockport Road in Niagara County.
- $890,000 to resurface Route 425 from Upper Mountain Road to Route 93 in Niagara County.
- $620,000 to resurface Route 19 from GLF road in the Town of Belfast to County Route 49 in the Town of Caneadea, Allegany County.
- $790,000 to resurface Route 242 from Lower Edgar Road to the Little Valley Village Line, Cattaraugus County.
- $1.5 million to resurface Route 16 from the Olean City Line to Route 446, Cattaraugus County.
- $1.1 million to resurface Route 20 from the Westfield Village Line to the Brocton Village Line, Chautauqua County.
- $1.2 million to resurface Route 179 from Route 5 to Abbott Road, Erie County.
- $670,000 to resurface Route 20 from California Road to Route 240, Erie County.
Approximately $8.6 million in projects to renew 93 lane miles of the following roads in Lewis, Jefferson, St. Lawrence, Franklin, Clinton, Essex and Hamilton counties:
- $2.0 million to resurface Route 9 from Blue Ridge Road to the bridge over Schroon River in Essex County.
- $720,000 to resurface Route 8/30 from Gilmantown Road (County Route 16) to Route 8 in the Town of Wells, Hamilton County.
- $400,000 to resurface Route 22B from Route 22 to County Route 16 (Mason Street) in Clinton County.
- $1.8 million to resurface Route 3 from the Franklin Town Line to Pine Grove Lane in Franklin County.
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 12 from Route 26 to the St. Lawrence County Line in Jefferson County.
- $510,000 to resurface Route 26 from County Route 38 to Carpenter Road in Lewis County.
- $1.9 million to resurface Route 58 from County Route 8 to Route 37 in St. Lawrence County.
Approximately $19.8 million in projects to renew 91 lane miles of the following roads in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Sullivan counties:
- $600,000 to resurface Route 55 from Route 22 to the Connecticut State line in Dutchess County.
- $1.7 million to resurface two segments of Route 199. The first segment is in the the area of Winchell Mountain Road to Schultz Hill Road in the Town of Pine Plains. The second segment is in the area of Stissing Mountain Road to North Road in the Town of Milan, Dutchess County
- $1.8 million to resurface Route 32 from Maple Road to Timber Trail Road in Orange County.
- $700,000 to resurface Route 17A from 8/10 of a mile east of Long Meadow Road to one mile east of Old Tuxedo Road in Orange County.
- $2.8 million to resurface Route 22 from the Westchester County line to Route 6 in Putnam County.
- $2.6 million to resurface Route 59 from East of Crossfield Avenue to West of Route 304 in Rockland County.
- $1.0 million to resurface Route 44 from Route 299 to 1.5 miles west of the Minnewaska State Park Entrance in Ulster County.
- $2.4 million to resurface two segments of Route 9A (Saw Mill River Road). The first segment is from five hundred feet north of the Hastings on Hudson Village Line to Ashford Avenue, and the second segment is from Heatherdell Road to Route 100B. Both locations are in Westchester County
- $2.9 million to resurface Route 137 (Highridge Road) from the Connecticut State Line to Route 121 in the Town of Pound Ridge, Westchester County.
- $1.1 million to resurface Route 139 (Primrose Street) from Route 100 to the Primrose School Driveway in the Town of Somers, Westchester County
- $2.1 million to resurface Route 42 from Orange County Line to Breaky Avenue in Sullivan County.
Approximately $15.8 million in projects to renew 113 lane miles of the following roads in Steuben, Schuyler, Chemung, Tompkins, Tioga, Broome, Chenango and Delaware counties:
- $950,000 to resurface Rt. 366 from Route 13 to the Village of Freeville Line in Tompkins County.
- $650,000 to resurface Route 417 from the Interstate 99 Gang Mills exit to the Interstate 99 Erwin exit in Steuben County.
- $540,000 to resurface Route 417 from the Addison Village limit to just east of County Route 85 (Freeman Road) in Steuben County.
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 417 from the Tuscarora town line to east of County Route 102 in Steuben County.
- $850,000 to resurface Route 223 from Route 13 in the Village of Horseheads to east of Langdon Hill road in the Town of Erin, Chemung County.
- $1.5 million to resurface Route 79 from Route 414 to Route 227 (excluding the village of Burdett) in Schuyler County.
- $1.5 million to resurface US 11 from NY 12 to East Hill Road in the Town of Chenango, Broome County.
- $2.3 million to resurface Route 41 from County Road 17 in the Town of Afton to Route 235 in the Town of Coventry, Chenango County.
- $2.3 million to resurface Route 30 from Board of Water Supply No. 4 Road to Route 28 in Delaware County.
- $2.3 million to resurface Route 28 from the Hamlet of Meridale (Town of Meridith) to Route 357 in the Town of Franklin, Delaware County.
- $1.6 million to resurface Route 17C from ¾ mile east of Hiawatha Road to ¼ mile east of the Millennium Bridge in the Town of Owego, Tioga County.
Approximately $12.3 million in projects to renew 34 lane miles of the following roads in Nassau and Suffolk counties:
- $3.5 million for concrete pavement repairs on Ocean Parkway Westbound from Zach's Bay to the Nassau/Suffolk County Line, Nassau County
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 110 from Lowndes Avenue to High Street in Suffolk County.
- $1.0 million to resurface Route 25B from the Northern State Parkway to Route 25, Nassau County
- $800,000 for concrete pavement repairs on Route 27A from Old Sunrise Highway to Merrick Road, Nassau County.
- $850,000 to resurface Route 110 from Depot Road to Henry Street, Suffolk County.
- $4.8 million to resurface Route 27 from Horseblock Road to William Floyd Parkway, Suffolk County.
New York City
Approximately $10.2 million in projects to pave 47 lane miles of the following roads in New York City:
- $4.3 million to resurface on-grade sections in both directions of Bruckner Expressway (I-278) from Evergreen Avenue to Havemeyer Avenue in Bronx County.
- $80,000 to resurface Brooklyn Queens Expressway entrance and exit ramps at McGuinness Boulevard in Kings County.
- $30,000 to resurface Eastbound Entrance Ramp from Hamilton Avenue to Brooklyn Queens Expressway in Kings County.
- $360,000 to resurface Brooklyn Queens Expressway in both directions from Wythe Avenue to Flushing Avenue Viaduct in Kings County.
- $750,000 to resurface Brooklyn Queens Expressway in both directions underneath the 69th Street bridge in Queens County.
- $570,000 million to resurface ramps at the Long Island Expressway interchange with Queens Boulevard and Woodhaven Boulevard in Queens County.
- $4.1 million for full and partial depth concrete repairs, joint repairs, and crack sealing on Route 9A from Morris Street to West 59th Street in New York County.