HOUSTON (WKBW) — Houston, you have a problem!
For the second time in three years, the Buffalo Bills are in the playoffs.
Thousands of fans are planning to make the big trip to Houston to cheer on their hometown team. If you're one of them, here's where you'll find plenty of company who know every word to the 'Shout' song like you...
- Christian's Tailgate Bar and Grill Midtown. The street will be closed starting at 12 p.m. and there will be a beer truck on site. The DJ arrives at 5 p.m.
- Tailgate will be off of 7667-7691 Fannin Street in Houston. The lot opens at 8 a.m. It costs $40 to park and $10 for walk-ins. You can find a list of maps here.
NRG STADIUM RULES & TRANSPORTATION
- All parking lot gates will open four hours prior to kick-off except Platinum lot, which opens five hours prior to kick-off.
- Only Platinum lot parking has reserved spaces. All other lots will have open parking during the first hour after parking gates open. After the first hour, you must follow the direction of parking staff and police.
- The taxi drop-off location is in the Brown lot. The Uber drop-off location is in front of Hall B at the NRG Center.
- The Houston METRO and its METRORail operate several routes near and around NRG Park. Trains run every 12 minutes. Fares cost $1.25 each way.
FROM THE AIRPORT
- METRO has two direct buses that serve both the Houston Hobby Airport and George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Terminal C). The fare is $1.25. To George Bush Intercontinental Airport, take the 102 Bush IAH Express. To William P. Hobby Airport, take the 73 Bellfort.
- Like Buffalo, there is no rail service to either airport.
If you're not making the trip to Houston, you can watch the 7ABC pre-game show at 1:30 p.m. Kickoff is at 4:30 p.m., followed by a special edition of 7 Eyewitness News after the game.