BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Garden Walk Buffalo will take place Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., after being canceled in 2020 due to COVID-19 here is what you need to know if you're attending this weekend.
The self-guided walk is free and no tickets are required, organizers say just pick up a map and start touring. The event takes place rain or shine. There will be no shuttle this year but parking is readily available on city streets.
The walk's headquarters will be at Kleinhans Music Hall at 3 Symphony Circle. Here you can find maps, merchandise for sale and volunteers that can answer questions.
You can also get a map online here, at satellite sites and at select sponsor locations.
Satellite sites with maps
First Presbyterian Church 1 Symphony Circle (Restrooms!)
West Side Community Services 161 Vermont Street
The Martin House 125 Jewett Parkway (Restrooms!)
Sponsor locations with maps
- Daddy’s Plants 1250 Niagara Street
- Dibble True Value Hardware 262 West Ferry Street
- Gurney Becker & Bourne 976 Delaware Avenue
- Schuele Ace Hardware 22 Summer Street
- Urban Roots Cooperative Garden Market 428 Rhode Island Street
- Badding Bros Farm Market and Garden Center 10820 Transit Road
- Lockwood’s Garden Center 4484 Clark Street
- Mike Weber Greenhouses 42 French Road
- Gardenville Blooms 2723 Clinton Street
The two satellite locations, First Presbyterian Church 1 Symphony Circle and The Martin House 125 Jewett Parkway, will be the only locations with restrooms available on the walk.
Organizers say Garden Walk Buffalo is the largest garden tour in North America.
For more information you can visit the walk's website here.