BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Sunflowers of Sanborn will open its gates to the public August 1. From then on, the fields will be open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.. For the first time ever, there will be two parking lots to accommodate the influx of cars and additional handicap parking spots. Parking and access to the fields is free, and the all of the grounds will be accessible to disabled bodied persons.
Here is a list of their weekly events :
- Yoga, every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. — tickets can be purchased on their website.
- Bootcamp, every Sunday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. — tickets can be purchased on their website.
- Studio Hue traveling arts and crafts, every Tuesday and Thursday — tickets can be purchased on their website.
- August 11 — Kids Day (11 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- August 17 & 18 — craft show (11 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- August 31 — Food Truck Festival
For more information on the sunflower fields or their events, visit their Facebook page.