OLEAN, N.Y. (WKBW) — New York State Police say two people have been arrested for serving alcohol to people under the age of 21 in Olean.
Authorities say 66-year-old John Putnam of East State Wine and Spirits on East State Street in Olean, and 24-year-old Ashley Farr of 7 Eleven on North Union Street in Olean are expected to appear in City of Olean court at a later date.
The arrests came after New York State Police conducted an Underage Drinking Enforcement Initiative in Cattaraugus County.
State police found these establishments were found to be in compliance
- 7 Eleven: 55 South Main Street, Portville
- Portville Wine and Liquor: 43 South Main Street, Portville
- Deweys Discount Beverage: 1573 Olean Portville Road, Olean
- Country Fair: 600 East State Street, Olean
- Park and Shop: 1014 Front Street, Olean
- 7 Eleven: 131 West State Street, Olean
- Allens Liquor Store: 1411 West State Street, Olean
- On the Side Liquor: 2828 West State Street, Olean
- Country Fair: 421 North 12th Street, Olean
- Kwik Fill: 3108 West State Street, Olean